The Way I'm Going

Saturday, January 8, 2011

HOW~?

How To Made Lemon Honey?

1. Who Am I - Juice Maker
2. What Is It - Lemon Honey
3. What For - Relieving Heat and Sunstroke
4. 1st task - Buying Materials (2~4 steps)
5. 2nd task - Cut Off The Lemon Head And Make The Lemon Into Juicy (5~7 steps)
6. 3rd task - Put Honey and Ice (5~7 steps)
7. Outcome - Homemake Lemon Honey
8. Showcase - Gallery

How To Celebrate ?

1. Who Am I - The Boy (me)
2. Who Is She - The Girl (my gf)
3. What For - Valentine, anniversary
4. 1st task - Planning ,ask whether she free ,booking table (2~4 steps)
5. 2nd task - buy present ,prepare money ,fetch her(5~7 steps)
6. 3rd task - while eating dinner surprise her ,enjoy (5~7 steps)
7. Outcome - More Lovely~
8. Showcase - Gallery

How To Build a Tamiya Car?

1. Who Am I - Car Builder
2. What Is It - Electric R/C
3. What For - Self Hobby
4. 1st task - Buy And Gather Materials (2~4 steps)
5. 2nd task - Set Up Car body (5~7 steps)
6. 3rd task - Build In Engine ,Put On Car Cover (5~7 steps)
7. Launch - R/C Road
8. Showcase - Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment